Board of Director’s Job Description
Directors shall be volunteer directors of the Ottawa Inuit Children’s Centre.
- Represents the membership (parents).
- Attends meetings regularly.
- Participates in at least one committee.
- Actively engages in meetings.
- Upholds the Code of Conduct.
- Understands the mission, mandate, guiding principles and ensure
they are at the centre of all planning.
- Makes decisions based on what is best for organization and membership not him/herself.
- Reviews, approves and monitors the annual operating budget.
- Informs the President of meeting absences.
Interested in becoming an OICC Board of Directors member, please contact Andree Lacasse at 613-261-5787.
OICC’s Board Nominations are open until OICC’s Annual General Meeting on Thursday, October 20, 2016.
Download a 2016 Board Nomination Form by clicking here.
Send your application via email to the attention of the Board Secretary, Andree Lacasse. firstname.lastname@example.org.